Sherwood Project 9 Grip Junior Composite Hockey Stick
You Save 59% ($64.99)
- Shot Sensor -Modifies the kickpoint according to your bottom hand placement to give you maximum torque on every shot.
- Flystrong technology - We've incorporated additional layers of carbon fiber on the shaft for increased durability.
- VRF.3 Blade - This blade features blackline carbon fiber, high performance foams and a single carbon fiber bridge which provides amazing feel and durability.
- Power Pivot Technology - An improved weight distribution that results in optimal balance for effortless mobility and unmatched power.
- Spear Shaft technology - The shaft runs through the heel of the blade to provide better puck feel and a more consistent flex profile.
- Variable Mid Kickpoint - Variable mid kick flex profile designed for maximum power, by changing the kick point according to your bottom hand.
- Wider Hosel - Improves accuracy by keeping the blade from opening up on shots and passes.
- Square Shaft - Square corners keep the stick from twisting in your hands while taking powerful shots
- Textured Grip - Textured grip helps to keep your hands from slipping on the stick.
- 45 Flex - 52 Inches in length - Player Height 4'9" - 5'5"
- 35 Flex - 48 Inches in length - Player Height 4'5" - 5'1"